cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Customers Downpayment:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP EXperts!

How can I map a Scenerio for some of the Customers who actually buying some services from us give the down payment.

Say the bill will be of Rs 1000/- .

He deposits a amount of 10,000 INR as downpayment in the begenning.

After which he will be billed at Rs 1000 then 2000 eventually after which if the amount is more than 10, 000 then he pays the balance.

How can I map such scenerio is SD

regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This is not feasible alone in SD. You need a FICO expert in this.

I only the basics that, a downpayment would be updated against the customer account and the relevant bills will be settled against the invoices raised. But the this also carries the drawback that any invoice not related to this services is raised against this customer will also get settled.

Consult your FICO consultants.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP consultant,

For your scenario we have an application in FICO by which the company can take the pre payment from the customer in which there is no matching of the invoices with the receipts.The cummalative value when reaches 10000 the system will let you know that the maximum value is achieved.As far as billing is concerned,raise the service orders as and when required.I hope it is clear.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need clarifications from your answers.

First is how can I make the service order with respect to Down payment.........in the accounting

also the second thing can I do this functionality with billing plans in milestone billing.

If yes can anyone please explain

regards,

AS