cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

In transaction S_ALR_87013558, in the output list, there is a column named "Committment".

From which table field does the data get populated in this fcolumn???

Regards,

Ekta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Ekta,

Try to pass on all the entries in AFVC one by one to COSP table & look for the cost.

Not all the entries will have a cost associated with it. There might be few entries which will be associated with Commited cost.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

THX Kartik,

I tried to do so, but found no entries which will be associated with Commited cost.

Regards Ekta.

0 Kudos

Hi Ekta,

Commitment & Actual cost are actually captured at Network activity level & then summed up at WBS & Project level. So you need to pass on the Network no.(AUFNR) & not the Project id to get the commitment & actual cost.

*Commitment cost* - Pass on AUFNR(Network No.) to AFKO table. Get the Value present in AUFPL & pass it on to AFVC table. Output of AFVC can have multiple entries. select one entry & get the OBJNR value. Pass on the OBJNR Value to COSP table. Look for the value present in WRTTP(Value type). WRTTP equal to 21, refers to commitment cost. Get the cost value from field WTG008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

I got the multiple OBJNR from the AFVC table, but when i passing those OBJNr to COSP no table entries found so still no entries

Thanks &* regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

table COOI, field WTGBTR

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hemant Vaskar,

what are the tables & fields which have Actaual & budget overall values for the report S_ALR_87013558.

Your response is highly appreciated

TX & Reg,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For actual- COEP field- WKGBTR

Budget- BPGE- WTGES

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant Vaskar,

TX a lot for your quick response,

sorry I can't grant u points since i didn't initiate this thread..

TX & raeg,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hmant ,

Thanks for reply

Thru PRJID i am taking OBJNR which i am applying in above given tables but in both the tables no records found. So how to get commitment value r this is a calculated value.

thanks in advance.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

costs are not on PRJID

take WBS ID or POSID from PRPS - get OBJNR and then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank U

still no relevant data found. I want the tablenames from where clomns (commitments, budget, Actual )of S_ALR_87013558 Report gets populated . i get projid from proj table i pass it prps then i get objnr after that where to go plz reply.

thanks

Edited by: ekta on Nov 21, 2008 1:00 PM

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try table RPSCO