cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have here a user (based in Germany). The problem is that their colleagues in Rotterdam is executing VF31 with their printer, but was also printed to them (in Germany). The outputs were printed 5 times. The first time, when the invoice was created after a Batch Job was printed directly.

I am not sure if i am doing right but i checked transaction VV33 and found out that there is a Access Sequence. There is maintained info in 1st option: Sales Org/Ship point/bill. Type. In the Output device you can find the default printer of my user (Germany).

Can you please give me a suggestion on how this invoices will not be printed in Germany when it was really meant for Rotterdam only?

Thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When posting the query, pls make sure that it is clear enough.

As per what you said, you maintained a germany printer in the condition recrods. Automatically the invoices are printing in the printer maintained in the condition records. But other business users are also able to print the invoices at anotherlocation in Germany. Is that what you asked?

In that case you can change the printers manually when the O/p is triggered manually. They can be changed in print options. Could be that they have changed there.

Regards,

Sivanand