cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Synchronize multiple applications from MI Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam using MI 7.0, and in the current senario we are exporting all our applications from NWDS individually to get the expected output.

Now the problem is :- if i want to synchronize the applications directly from MI Client i get only one applications output(which was previously exported from NWDS) and the when i click on the other applications it is diplaying page can not found exception..

If I export the same application (which is showing the exception) from NWDS it is displaying the output..

Sso now i want to see all the applications output without exporting from the NWDS and directly form MI Client...

Kindly give me some inputs...

Thanks and Regards

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to register the Apps inside your MI client. This is done while downloading your Apps from MI Middleware server. Once this is done you can simply rename the folder of the app, place a new WAR file inside yoir MI client and restart MI client. This will extract the WAR file to the relevant folder and all is fine from there. But as I said: without the initial deployment of the app from I middleware you can most likely not do what you want to do.

Regards,

Oliver