cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to declare internal table in SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have an Internal table in my program and I want to declare in the smartform as well. How and where can I declare? Should I use global definitions and tpyes tab? How can I pass the content of the internal table to the smartform?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create Global structure(Z-name) with same internal table structure(fields order).In smartform u can declare the internal table of Z-Structure type in Form Interface--->Tables Tab. we can't pass the internal table directly in smartforms,which we r using in the program.After u can call the Function module in u r program.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U should use FORM INTERFACE -> TABLES AND declare the table with same structure as declared in the program . Now the table will appear in tables parameters while calling the smartform from the driver program . provide the name of internal table in driver program while calling the smartform .

Now all the internal table data will be available in smartforms .

Regards

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click Global Defiitions

In TYPES :

TYPES : BEGIN OF gty_add,

name1 TYPE ad_name1, " name1

city1 TYPE ad_city1, " City

country TYPE adrc-country, "Coutnry

post_code1 TYPE ad_pstcd1, " post code

street TYPE ad_street, " street

house_num1 TYPE ad_hsnm1, " house number

tel_number TYPE ad_tlnmbr1," tele number

END OF gty_add.

In Global DATA

GT_ADD TYPE TABLE OF GTY_ADD ( Internal table)

WA_ADD TYPE GTY_ADD ( work area)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the following link for beginners in smartforms: [Smartforms|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRSF/BCSRVSCRSF.pdf]

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vishwa,

Thanks for the documentation, but it is a very general description and I could not find the information what I was looking for.