cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC attachment transfer to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Does anybody know how to debug the process for transfering attachments from SRM SC to ERP purchase requisition? I checked that the BAPI_REQUSITION_CREATE doesn't contain attachments so they must be created in some other way. Please advise, I will assign point for usefull answers.

regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First step:

Supplier Relationship Management u2192 SRM Server u2192 Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) u2192 Follow-On Document Generation in the Backend-System u2192 Purchase Order in Backend System

In order to store shopping cart attachments in the backend system, you must first activate the transfer by creating an active method of BAdI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (for purchase orders) or BAdI BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK (for purchase requisitions) and set the indicator for parameter CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE.

Or

Supplier Relationship Management u2192 SRM Server u2192 Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) u2192 Follow-On Document Generation in the Backend-System u2192 Purchase Requisition in Backend-System

Second step: Verify the following step as well:

1.Changing the attachment document number range in transaction code: SNRO, Object: SRMDOC in My Supply Table: DRAW

2.Update the storage category in SPRO in R/3 (IMG > Cross-Application Components > Document Management > General Data > Settings for Storage Systems > Maintain Storage Category (ZSRMCATRZS - SRM KPro Document Category u2013 R/3 side)

3.SE37: Program u2013 SAPL0ZM2

If it is found that either PO going into error in transmission when it is having attachments in it or the PR is transferred to backend but without attachments please check the steps mentioned in My Supply side:

u2022 Go to transaction SNRO.

u2022 Give the Object type as SRMDOC.

u2022 Click on the Number Ranges Push button.

u2022 Click on change Number range button.

u2022 Look into the value in the Current number column.

u2022 Check it with the last table entry in TABLE u2013 DRAW in R/3

u2022 Change the current number in SNRO accordingly (It should be greater than or equal to the latest entry available in DRAW table).

Follow the menu path:

u2022 Click on Interval -> Change Current Number

u2022 Change the document no. in current number column.

u2022 Click on save.

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

set a breakpoint in the function module: B46C_ATTACHMENT_CREATE (or one step before, in the META_ATTACHMENT_CREATE).

Kind regards,

Peter