cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Subsequent debit/ credit:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

We have month end billing of all the sales order of the CUstomers during the month.

Now we need to release the order for credit check by VKM3 for all the orders.

Please tell me how to configure a back ground job for the same to happen.

To release all the orders simultaneously.

Regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP consultant,

The following may help you:

RVKRED06 - Background jobs for checking blocked credit management.

If an order is no longer outside the horizon as defined in the dynamic credit check, (i.e. it is INSIDE the horizon) it can cause existing "good" orders to block. If you run this job every night, if you have your horizon set for 1 month it can cause a lot of blocks at beginning of month. Try to use 'W' for weekly horizon status.

RFDKLI10 - Customers With Missing Credit Data

RFDKLI20 - Reset Credit Limit for Customers

RVKRED77 - Reorganize SD credit data

When updating errors occur, it enables you to reorganize the open credit, delivery and billing document values.

RVKRED08 - Checking sales documents which reach the credit horizon

You should runs this report periodically, usually at the start of a period. The report checks all the sales documents, which reach the dynamic credit check horizon. The period for the u2018date of the next credit checku2019 is proposed from the current date, with the help of the period split for open sales order values.

Thanks!

Preethi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Preethi R

Thanks for your response, Please tell me , when we run the background report for the VKM3

RVKRED08

Will all the orders get released.

As in case of transaction of VKM3 we find the lists of the orders and then we release and save the order.

How will this functionality such as release and saving be done in background jobs

regards,

A S

Edited by: SAP Consultant on Nov 19, 2008 4:43 PM