cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow settinsg for cic

0 Kudos

Hi friends

let me know if there is any cic workflow settings to be made for ineraction center or any default workflow settings to be made ...

regards

smita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

check the notes from help.sap.com

The Workflow Inbox

Use

You can use the Workflow Inbox to integrate the SAP Business Workplace inbox into the CIC application area.

Prerequisites

You maintain the profile for the Workflow Inbox (WF_INBOX) in Customizing under SAP Utilities ® Customer Service ® Customer Interaction Center ® Establish Settings for Workflow Inbox Component.

You also need to include the WF_INBOX component with the profile you have just maintained on a tab page in the application area.

You can enter the profile name and an explanatory text on the Workflow Inbox Profile level of the view cluster. On the Task filter level, you can enter tasks of your choice (single-step or multistep tasks) or task groups as filters. If you do this, then only work items whose underlying tasks correspond to these criteria will be displayed in the Inbox. If you do not maintain the filter settings, then all work items that are displayed in the general SAP Business Workplace Workflow Inbox will also be displayed here.

Task group TG20500002 (for IS-U) and task group TG26000001 (for IS-M) contain all the tasks supplied by SAP that are intended for use in the CIC.

Users can in any case only see work items that they have authorization to process. The task filter is simply intended as a supplementary way of limiting these work items.

Inbound documents (for example, e-mails) or customer requests for callbacks can also be displayed in the Workflow Inbox. To do this make the necessary settings in Customizing under SAP Utilities ® Customer Service ® Customer Interaction Center ® Define Process for Inbound Documents and Define Process for Customer Callbacks

kr

raj

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the reply.but i hope there are many things to be done when i read it in the notes..thanks once again for your support

regards

smita

0 Kudos

hi raj

but how to see the task groups??

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to pftc and u can slect task group and u can see it..but i dnt find tht task group in ecc6 i hope it was sap's old version for 4.6 and 4.7 i hope..kindly check it in urs whether its available..

regards

raj

0 Kudos

hi

its not found here too..any ways thanks for your valuable points

regards

smita

Answers (0)