cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 - Exception!! No relevent language msg available in database.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day All.

I have successfully uploaded the Risk Rule Sets and executed all relevant jobs. I am happy with the results that I see in the Management Reports.

The one issue that I have in RA&R is that the Levels of violations are not appearing when I generate a Risk Analysis report User Level or Role Level. The reports are generated, and I can view the results for Conflicting Actions column, Risk Description Column & Business Process Column.

The following error message is displayed in the Level coloumn -

Exception!!. No relavent language message available in database for :0292

Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.

Michael Hannie

Post Script - Please note when I search for Risks under the Rule Architect tab, the Level column is successfully populated with High, Medium, Low etc

Edited by: Michael Hannie on Nov 19, 2008 8:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

we are using RAR 5.3 SP04 with the same issue. We had to import the file "CC5.3_MESSAGES.txt" again. Previously you have to adapt the file with the message no. 0290 - 0294 in your language. But I noticed that only language EN appears in the result. We need DE.

After import you have to restart the J2EE engine.

I hope it will work.

Best regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues.

The report is running correctly!

In the downloaded installation package (service.sap.com) there are 2 files VIRACCNTNT04_0-10006688.SAR and VIRACCNTNT.sar.

Apparently the one that was unpacked in was VIRACCNTNT.sar. I unpacked VIRACCNTNT04_0-10006688.SAR under the installation docs /working directory and there was another copy of the file CC5.3_MESSAGES.txt. This contains the corrected messages including the 029*.

After uploading this you must restart the j2ee processes to activate.

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found SAP Note 1052455 - Exception - No relavent language message available in

database.

I will implement the suggestions and report back with the results