cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding output type for billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one billing doc. i want to find out type for that billing doc. through that i need to find the program name and form name.

i have lot of out put types. In that how to find the out put for my requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI pavan,

It is not a good idea to check with the Program name or Layout set name without knowing the OUtput types because, Billing docu number can work with multiple Output types...you never know it. So in your case to check TNAPR table would be the best option...but again it is never recomended to go ahead without knowing the output type.

And for one Output type there will be only one smart form/ script form and a Zprogram will be configured.

It is not possible to configure multiple Smart forms for a same Output type.

You can use single smart form in Multiple Output types but not single output type for diff Smart forms.

Try to either know the smart form/script from name or the Zprogram so that you can search it in TNAPR table or by using Where used list icon.

Regards,

Kittu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure with which tables you are dealing with,but as i can suggest you is to check in the header table related to this,there you can find the print details like output types.Look for the field "KSCHL" in the table.

Edited by: Neha Shukla on Nov 20, 2008 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter the Transaction NACE->Select V3(this for billing)->Click on Output Types->Here Select u r Out Put type>click on Processing routiens-->Here u can get the Form Name and Program Name.

h_senden2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

transaction NACE

or table TNAPR

regards

Hans