Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI not show successful xml

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to make the SXMB_MONI show the successful xml msg? Currently the SXMB_MONI on server only show the error msg.

thanks for you help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this a synchronous scenario?

If yes , logging of Syncrhonous message is turned off by default and you need to turn it on.

SXMB_ADM --> Integration engine Config --> Specifc Config --> add parameter Logging_sync with value 1

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have filtered anyway with error messages.

Thanks!

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I dint filter anything on SXMB_MONI and even i filter it with status group process successful it also not show the success msg.

thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you keep posting message to incorrect configurations, it will always show error

You have to first correct the error and then either reprocess the messages or send it again. What exactly is the error?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My concern is not on the error message but i want to show the successful xml message on SXMB_MONI so that i can monitor it. Any guide to make it show on SXMB_MONI?

thanks.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said, By default all your successful messages will logged to SXMB_MONI, Just make sure that your scenario is working fine.

Thanks!

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As sudhir said please check if there is any filter applied on how/ what messages are viewed..

Also you can check with some older dates in SXMB_MONI and try to see if there were succefull messages in the past.....and now if you are not getting the successfull message then the case may be as said by prateek

Regards,

Abhishek.