cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!!

I wd like to knw the significance of the field oldest open item in ova8.from what i gather the moment the open item exceeds the no. of days specified in the days oldest item field it should show some kind of response as specified in the reaction field in OVA8 whn th order is rerun for processing in the VA02 mode on the day which is more than the no of days specified in the field. Now when i try to chk the system response to test this field i shd get a reaction whn i process the sales order on the next day if for ex. the days oldest item specified is 1 day and a credit chk shd be carried out . But i am not getting any system response for the same.I wd like to knw if this field works in conjunction with any other field in OVA8. Kindly help!!

Regards..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VEE,

U Check the payment history in company code data in XD01 and check the sales document type vov8<>general control<>check credit limit you mentioned that field as D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vee,

Check the oldest open item using t.code FD11. If its greater than the value given in OVA8 it should give you a message. Please try and confirm.

Regards,

uday