cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIS - problem in info structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have configured all the setting for SIS but when i create Sales order, the system is showing the message that -

"Error determining posting period (Info structure S014, variant C1, Rc 3)"

when i click on help it is showing following infomation

Diagnosis

Exception 3 occurred when function module PERIOD_DETERMINE was called

the system is not allowing me to save the sales order. moreover i am not able to change the info structure also.

pls help

regrds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganu

It seems some Function Module is applied in such a way that if prior period is not closed, sale order should not be created in the succeeding period. Please check that. I am not sure on this but only a guess

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

thnx

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

thnx for the reply

both the posting periods are maintained, but in the mentioned thread it is mentioned that if the info structure S014 is affected than we have to refer SAP note 10891, can you pls throw some lights on that

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganu,

As of now, No Idea.

Lemme check first, and if i find some suitable solution, i'll definitely reply back.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Just for information sake:

[Delivery Issue|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/delivery-issue-1409024?cv=expanded]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganu,

I have gone through 2-threads.

In my first-cut understanding; its an error with Posting Period with FI (or MM).

However, Specifically in your case, whether its FI-posting period or MM-posting Period, I am not very much sure.

I am refering, both the threads for your information. Just Check:

[FI - Posting Period|]

[MM - Posting Period|]

Hopefully, this might help you to overcome with the problem.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Also, you refer SAP-Note: 191575