cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qm sampling procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

i had created a sampling procedure using T.C QDV1 and while creating inspection plan

using T.C QPO1 ( For raw material incoming inspection) the sampling procedure which i

had created using the T.C QDVI is not displayed for selection.

How to link sampling procedure .

regards,

sekar chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar, If the specification set for the Sampling procedure doesn't match with the type/Control indicators for the MIC, then this discrepancy can happen.

E.g.

1. In Sampling procedure, you have set some "Control chart type" but you have not set the "SPC Characteristic", control indicator ON for the MIC line item then it wont available even in F4 Help. 2. You have set the "Inspection Points", as FREE inspection points but you may have assign some othere inspection points at the header level of Inspection plan. Then the sampling procedure will not be there in F$ help for this Inspection plans any MIC. So check the Data maintenance of your master and get your issue resolved. If have any further query pls revert. Regards, Shyamal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar,

1. Go to QS61 give ur material, click on charectristics u will arrive at material specification screen. here for the MIC click on detail icon and assign the sampling procedure. try and get back. i think this will help u

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check your sampling procedure, there are four options to create the same.

Inspection points

Without inspection points

Plant maintenance

sample management

Free inspection points,

Kindly mention which one you have selected from the above

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

set the Sampling Procedure is Required in the MIC control indicator in Plan, then system will ask yuo to enter the sampling procedure.

If you set this indicator, a sampling procedure must be assigned to the characteristic in the task list.

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mr Ashok,

1)set the Sampling Procedure is Required in the MIC control indicator in Plan, then system will ask yuo to enter the sampling procedure.

I had activated the sampling procedure is required under sampling( under quantitative selection)

2)If you set this indicator, a sampling procedure must be assigned to the characteristic in the task list.

But the system is not asking for the sampling procedure, but i had assigned the inspection method.

waiting for your reply

with regards,

sekar chand

Edited by: sekar chand on Nov 19, 2008 10:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sekar,

Check whether you have set the indicator 'No use in inspection plan' in your sampling procedure. Else see if you are trying to assign this sampling procedure(Not defined for SPC) for any SPC characteristic.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Mr Ravi,

i had checked what u had said, but the setting was already there ,but there is a problem.

waiting for u r reply.

with regards,

sekar chand