cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please advice how we can get account # 12345 set up as a sold to party.

Please explain me in brief.

Thanks a lot to all!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to Subhasish n all for the help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm encountering the same error. When I view the Customer and click Customer Partner Functions, system throws a message Customer SP0003 is not assigned to a partner function

How do I assign my newly created Customer to a Partner Function Sold-to-Party?

I've checked the setup for Partner Determination: Customer Master, the settings are as follows:

> Partner Determination Procedures

AG Sold-To Party

IN Sales Prospect

KO Consumer

RE Bill-to Party

RG Payer

SO Assortment cust.

WE Ship-to party

WESR GR w/ MatSafSheetRec

> Partner Functions in Procedure:

AG SP Sold-to party NotModifiabe, Mandatory

AG BP Bill-to party Mandatory

AG PY Payer Mandatory

AG SH Ship-to party Mandatory

> Partner Determination Procedure Assignment:

Account Group YG01 (account group of new Customer) assigned to AG (Sold-to-Party)

> Account Groups - Function Assignment:

SP Sold-to party YG01 Customer BP

Is there any other config I should do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Debasish,

In VOPA transaction code, you create a partner determination procedure. Here you specify the partner functions to be used & also mark the mandatory partner functions.

This partner determination procedure is then assigned to the account group. Basically the standard account group for "sold to party - 0001" has all partner functions "SP", "SH", "BP" & "PY". Your requirement demands separate partne functions for SP, SH, BP & PY.

So you will have to create 4 different partner determination procedures in VOPA.

ZSOL - SP

ZSHI - SH

ZBIL - BP

ZPAY - PY

Create similar acount groups ZSOL, ZSHI, ZBIL & ZPAY in transaction code OBD2 & do the appropriate field selection for them.

Now assign the partner determination procedures to the account groups in VOPA.

ZSOL = ZSOL

ZSHI = ZSHI

ZBIL = ZBIL

ZPAY = ZPAY

Also assign the individual partner functions as mentioned below:

ZSOL = SP, SH, BP, PY

ZSHI = SH

ZBIL = BP

ZPAY = PY

For ZSOL we assigned all partner functions because, when you will create a sold to party customer, you also have to specify who will the ship to party, bill to party & payer customers for the sold to party.

Now if you want you can assign the same number range to all account groups (assign a single person to create the customer master. So whenever a new customer is created, the partners will be created in line which will be very helpful)

Assume the number range is "0000010000 to 0000099999"

Create SP for 10000

Create SH for 10001

Create BP for 10002

Create PY for 10003

Go to XD02 - select the customer 10000 - go to sales area data - partner functions.

Here in the "PF" column enter SH & in number enter 10001

Here in the "PF" column enter BP & in number enter 10002

Here in the "PF" column enter PY & in number enter 10003

So you have assigned the relevant partners to the sold to party.

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

by setup, are you referring to the creation of customer master data? if yes, then you do either XD01 (centrally maintained) or VD01 (SD). the difference between the 2 is that XD01 will allow you to maintain company code (financial) data. both will allow you to maintain general data.

you can choose account group [Sold To] party during creation.

if account #12345 already exists, but not as Sold-To, you can change the account group by using XD07.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Nov 19, 2008 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can control and define partner functions in VOPA(Partner determination Procedure) and OBD2 for Account groups.