cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD pricing issue,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In my company, whenever customer orders a material, system will do a availability check and populates the item at the second line. For example if u order MaterialA, system will do availability check and populate MaterialB at line item 20. These two materials are exact same except for some packing or color and ultimately we will ship the Material B.

We use group pricing discounts, which would say when qty exceeds say 100 I will give 10% discount. Now I am creating a sales order with material A - 50qty. System would determine, material B. No discount would have been applied at this point as qty is less than 100. Now if I enter material C with 50 quantity, system will do availability check and will populate new item MaterialD (which is equivalent to Material C). Now new pricing will be carried out for Material B, C & D,(except A) and these material will be having 10% discount.

At item category level, Material A and C are marked as statistical and repricing will never happen for these material. I need a method to capture this 10% discount for material A as well?

PS - For material C, as soon as we entered the qty as 50, pricing would have taken place and since it's eligible for group discount, it's getting 10% discount. If less than 50 qty were entered no discount would have appeared for material C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swapna,

As per ur explanation as i understood that,

the first paragraph can be map through material determination, it means if we enter material A, in case of non availability it should pop up material B, right.

regarding pricing, u can apply group condition, in condition type details jus check the group condition, so that u can solve the issue,

hope these will be helpful for further inputs.

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

Thanks for ur reply, but this is not my question.

My question is how to force the value of discount from Material B to Material A for Group conditions. As material A is marked as statistical at item category level, it's not getting it's group discount value

Edited by: Swapna Gupta on Nov 20, 2008 3:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can maintain the group condition rountine in VOFM. do a few coding there that can meet what you need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Michael. We are halfway through the coding and I hope this will work.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi swapna

I accept with Miachel words So You need to go with group condition sub-routines with the help of ABAP'er

Regards

Srinath