Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS and PP integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Morning....

Please suggest me PS and PP integration customization steps.

Regards

Lallan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

PP is not a major player in PS as far as integration is concerned. It is through Material Management that Production Planning is informed of Production Orders using special settings in the Material Master.

One another area, the PP and PM modules share Work Centers with Project System.

The Work Center is needed for Capacity Planning and Planning costs. If we integrate this Work Center with HR module, we will be able to select only the people who have been assigned to the Work Center. We can specify the amount of work the individual will contribute. This forms the basis for capacity planning.

Hope u must have understand.

PS - Process

After creating the project next step is u want to do cost, Revenue & Budget Planning for the project

in the t-codes CJ42, CJ30 & CJ40 respectively. Next step is creating the Sale order in va01 T-code.

But I have internal project scenario, example: Overhauling of DG set. Assigned work enter & Workforce & also material to network. So shall I do costing? As explained! Is it necessary to create of Sales Order?

CMP2 - Assign workforce to activities

CAT2 - Transfer actual time to CATS. In CAT2 we have record the actual timing correct for an activity, on day basis & with personal number.

MD51 - Run Project MRP to create Planned orders.

MD04, ME21N, MIGO - Convert planned orders to purchase requisitions and P.O, and goods receipt.

MB1A - once the goods are brought is project stock; the same needs to be consumed by mb1a -281 Q on the project.

CJ20n - Attach milestones as per the payment terms.

VA02 - Copy billing plan to sales order.

VF01 - Billing

CJ20n - Project tech complete and closure.

Hope this will help you,

Regards,

ANSAR