cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order's item donn't exist in the table kanz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert:

sales order's item donn't exist in the table knaz. please help me analyse it .

best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no table called KNAZ. For information, sale order item level records would be stored in table VBAP. You can check there. Alternatively, if you can let me know what you are looking for, may be some correct solution can be given.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz check whetther cost centre is assigned , and costing tab page is filled in material master data, as kanz table is related to product costing..

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear supporter:

i check the material master in which the no costing of COSTING 1 view is set,one sales order have value in the talbe knaz ,the other sales order have no value in the table kanz.i donn't know what's cause of it .

pls help me .

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In KANZ table product costing information will be stored.

I think you have not maintained costing information for that item.

Goto item details in sales order, In Menu click on extras choose costing.

Select product costing and maintain costing variant and other information and save it.

Now go to SE16. enter table KANZ enter sales document number and execute. you will get product cost estimate number.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Table KANZ will display the cost estimate of the material. Check if in MM02 costing view is activated for the material master. Also assign a cost object to it & then try it.

Also check with FI guys if there is something else to be maintained apart from material master costing setup.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table name is KANZ you will get the sales document number and item number details,if you need further details check VBAP table.

Regards,

Hari Challa.