cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any options other than changing STEP in Price Procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC 6.0 and for many years our price procedure has been set as this where Z001 & Z002 are percentage discounts from list price.

step condition Subtotal

100 PR00 $100 1

200 Z001 $ -5% h

300 Z002 $ -10% g

The business wants to change the rule where step 200 is calculated from step 100 less step 300.

the 5% discount would be on $100 - 10% or 5% of $90.

I can move step 300 to any step between 101 - 199 but I am concerned where we copy old documents to new transactions and Z002 having a different step (stunr) and possible impacts.

I tried putting a condition base formula on step 200 where ( xkwert = kzwi1 - xworkg ) but xworkg has no value at this point. only subtotals and xwork* values prior to step 200 contained a value in komp.

I prefer the formula but can't get it to calculate. Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

#2 ? Do you get the SAP SDN T-shirt for that ?

LOL

Take care and good luck

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bill

Nobody will get T-Shirts which has been stopped since Jan'08. Check this link for more information

[SDN School Feeding|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki]

In the second para last line, it has been confirmed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this the Glen I worked with in Peoria a few years ago ?

Always fun trying to update configuration in a "live" system, huh?

To redo the steps, you could try that, and then just go through some testing in a decent DEV box with older orders, and fire the repricing to see what happens.

The only other route I can think of, that I've done before, is:

Create a new ZN01 and put that in the right step in the procedure

Adjust the Valid From-To on the Z001 and ZN01 records so that ZN01 takes over at a certain date.

A couple years down the line if/when you archive, then you can remove the old Z001 from the procedure completely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Same Glenn. glenn.michaels at sloanvalve.com

I gave you 6 I can see how I can do that. Open the CRM interaction center thread and I'm currently #2 in points, thats where I spend most of my time now.

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

We changed the price procedure(s)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am confused over your two comments

"Z001 & Z002 are percentage discounts"

and

"change the rule where step 200 is calculated from step 100 less step 300"

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want Z001 to add from PR00 and that value should substitute from Z002. Let me know if my understanding is correct; otherwise, you will have to rephrase your question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I was mis-leading you.

step 200 is condition Z001 (writes to xworkh)

step 300 is condition Z002 (writes to xworkg)

Currently the condition basis for step 200 is just step 100 condition PR00.

Step 100 writes to kzwi1

We want the the condition basis for step 200 to now be step 100 + step 300

I could change the price procedure and move step 300 - Z002 to step 101 - Z002 then Step 200 is just from 100 to 101 but I am concerned about copying old documents into new transactions.

I tried writing a condition base formula to put on step 200 but xworkg was showing $0 in the breakpoint, seems only sub-totals or xwork* values fromless than step 200 had a value as I looked at was isin KOMP.

Glenn