cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying texts to substituted materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using material determination with ATP check in the sales order. The material entered gets substituted based on material substitution. The substituted items appear as child items.

Is there a way to copy the texts maintained for the original line item to be copied over to the child items ?

We need this to ensure that critical shipment related texts are carried over to the delivery and billing documents.

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks and regards

Rohit Zalani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowldge u need speek to abaper explain ur problem he will do it for u.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

0 Kudos

Hi,

So do you need the texts in the delivery finally for the substituted items?

I also had a similar requirement and did that with VOFM data Transfer routine . I have written a small code and for every text ID in delivery they have configured that routine...

Thanks

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It can't be possible to copy the texts which you have maintained for material entered into the substitution material.. unless you have maintained the same texts in MMR of the substitute material -- which means if you have maitained the same texts in MMR of substitute material then you get them for further processing... hope this will clear your doubt...

Hrishi