cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASSD for maintaining Penalty costs on SNP1 tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to use MASSD or MASS to maintain the penalty cost on SNP1 tab for the optimizer. I am

giving the location as the selection criteria for the Product object and picking the Delay penalty,

Maximum delay and Non. Del. Penalty. But it's picking only the the products for which I have already

setup the penalty costs. I want to assign the penalty costs to the ones which have none defined.

What I am missing.

I also tried using /sapapo/mat3. It asks for Reqmt Type and Penalty Cost Group. I am not using

Penalty Cost groups. When I give just the Reqmt type I am getting a short dump. Not sure whether

I can use this transaction to do a mass change anyway.

Could somebody let me know how to MASSD for the penalty cost updates?

Also, in this forum somebody mentioned using FUNCTION_LOADER_INLAY to load the data. Can

somebody please share the template for loading the penalty costs into SNP1 tab.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could consider using the APO loader tool which you can find in OSS note 551972. This is a complex spreadsheet tool that allows you to download, manipulate and upload your data. It is quite tricky to get working initially but I have found it to be very useful.

Regards

Laurence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Yes, it's still displaying just the products for which I have already maintained the costs. I think

it's outputting the data from the table in which these costs are stored at the location-product level.

Thanks,

Ratnam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

I tried what you suggested without any success. I picked the component "Stockout costs for Location" -> Delay Penalty etc. But didn't work.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by "It didnt work"? is it still picking up the products that you have already setup the penalty costs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try this:

in MAASD, select Object Type as Product> Selection Criteria as Location dependant-Location (enter your location) and Location dependant Product (Enter your products)->Components to be maintained-->Max delay..click select and proceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

I have thousands of products. In the transaction /sapapo/csnp, I can enter the costs for individual

products. How can I setup the data using this transaction for thousands of products. Is there a way

I could load the information from a Excel file into the input screen of this transaciton.

Thanks,

Venkat

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkat

Go to APOMasterdataApplication Specific master data-SNP-maintain costs (table)

Txn /SAPAPO/CSNP

Here you can maintain the costs directly for multiple products.

Regards,

Nitin