cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM issue...need help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one QM requirement of my client. The requirement is to create "QM lots on hourly and daily basis" for selected materials (thru new inspection type).

Is there any functions to create such lots without movement type?

Thanks and expecting answer

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tajuddin,

On what situation do u want the QM lots for the material means after GR of RAW material(01 inspection type) or prodution of finished product(04 inspection type).

The common thing in both condition is that u can have QM Lots on hourly basis & daily basis. The how many no. of time u do GR or Production order confirmation, the no. of QM lots u will get.

Parminder Sikarwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parmindar,

We have rem manufacturing scenario and this is for both raw material and in process inspection requirements (01 and 13).

Client performs random inspection on some samples after gap of every 4 hours. Now the requirement is automatic lots for selected materials after gap of 4 hours.

Pl guide step by step if possible because i am new in this field. Thanks

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM experts,

I am waiting for valuable solutions or ideas on my client requirement. My scenario is not related to batch management so i can use recurring inspection. Pl suggest.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

According to me if the material is Batch Managed, you have to mention the Batch at the inspection lot.

For that you need to set the "Control InspLot" setting accordingly in the Inspection type details in the Inspection setup of QM View for Material master.

The recurring inspections are based on the next inspection date which is only goes down to a date, not the hour.So once it is expired and an inspection lot is generated for a given day there is no stock left in unresticted to create another. Recurring inspection only looks at inventory in unrestricted.

You should look at using inpsection points based on time intervals for your process.

You must create an inspection plan. However, if you want to, you can set the 09 inspection type in the material master to inspect by mtrl spec and inspect by task list.

Then just create one generic plan with one operation and with no characteristics in it. Assign all your materials to this one plan. The system will automatically add those inpsection characteristics from the material spec to the last operation of the plan.

Make sure that in config, in the client settings you have maintained a value for the field "Chars from spec/config/batch.

There is a functoin module provided by SAP that you can use to create all your inspection points automatically based on a specific time interval. You have to edit the provided FM and adapt it for your use. You should find it listed in config under the inspection point configuration. Then you use your edit FM in a new inspection point.

Please refer this link also,

[automatic inspection lots|]

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tajauddin,

There was a beautiful and successful conversation held at here SDN itself where the similar requirement was satisfied. [Pls go through it|;

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tajuddin,

Check whether this link can help you,

[generate lots automatically daily basis|]

Regards

Mangalraj.S