cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS is QM Methods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement from my client to use the document management functions (mainly for QM instructions).

They want to attach these documents in the QM Methods and same should be available in QM inspection lots when QM method will be copied.

I need some help on this. I am trying to attach some documents in QM method but getting error saying ' No documents is available".

I need basic help on this.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tajuddin

You can use Object linking to attach Documents (DIR s) to QM Methods.

Follw these steps

1) Define object linking to your Doc type in dc10

2) Add new entries and add objects QINF, QMTB, QMTBDOC,QMQMEL to your Doc type

3) Save

4) Create a DIR inside your Doc type

Now u can attach the DIR through two ways

1) From the DIR itself, go to Object links, click on corresponding Quality tab and add

2) Go to ur quality transaction , click on Document, and add the DIR

Regards

Aby

Please award points if u find this useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any 1 knows solution for this error.While i am attaching word document in inspection method i am getting this error.

All required fields must be filled (DRAT-DKTXT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shital,

Are u attaching the word document through DMS in Inspection Method. Pls check whether the object linking for Inspection method is done for the particular Doc. type.

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shital,

There are three options for create document in Object linking tab in DC10. You must have selected 1 - create simple document from object side. If u dont have special requirement of creating the document from object side u can select either blank - you cannot create document u have to manually select the docuemnt u want to attach or 2 - use transaction to create docuement - in this case u hv to give authorisation of cv01n for tht document type to user at object side.

please revert back if u want further information.

Please award points if its useful / solve ur query.

Pramod

Answers (0)