cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-RFC-File without BPM - Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working the File - RFC - File Scenario, My file is not pick-up from File Server.

I checked the RWB, Its showing the Errors.

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:

Transmitting the message using connection http://abc.com:8001/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:.

Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND:.

Thanks for your all help,

Edited by: S R on Nov 18, 2008 9:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check HTTP port TCODE SMICM.

Check your URL format -> http://<hostname>:HTTP Port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

is working.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI SR,

Such kind of error occures for next message if your previous message is not sucessfully processed in case of File-RFC-File.

The main reason is your ResponseOnewayBean that you have used in module.

IF your ResponseOnewayBean module does not get executed sucessfully then File adapter will not delete the File from FTP/NFS.

So you will see the loop of response in moni.

You can use the Note given by Dharamveer

Else

In File Adapter set the value of Retry Interval to "0".

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your quick respose, After Applying The OSS Note:1272854, I am getting below Error..

Could you please guide me...

Errors are:

1. Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: MSGGUID_EXISTING ErrorText: ErrorStack: Message ID 8EA4BE7484B5415D32A3FC63EB00E99E for pipeline CENTRAL, version already exists in system

2. Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

3. Transmitting the message using connection http://XXXXXX/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

4. The message status set to FAIL.

5. Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

6. Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

Thanks for all your help and support

Edited by: S R on Nov 20, 2008 2:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im getting the similar error.....

How did you solve this please

-keerthi

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check SAP Note 1042164

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SR,

We got the same error and we opened a ticket to SAP and then SAP released a New Note.we applied the patch and working good now.

they gave new SAPNote 1272854 - Message cannot be made persistent after the first log

see other thread also opened by Raj.

Regards,

Sri

Edited by: Sri on Nov 18, 2008 4:59 PM.Sorry gave Wrong Note#.This is right one 1272854