cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undeploy App in a Mobile Client 7.1

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to undeploy (remove) a webdynpro application deployed con mi mobile client, can anybody help me with this issue?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

To uninstall an application from the client (NW Mobile7.1), follow the following steps.

1. In the NW Mobile DOE Administration, go to "evice administration".

2. Select your logical device.

3.Go to "Mobile Components" tab and click on "Manage Components".

4.Unassign the MCD components from the device. and click on "Save".

5.Now sync your mobile client with the doe server. the application should now get uninstalled from your client.

Regards

Sunil

d_fautini
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

There´s a way to undeploy without the app server mobile? Like a local undeploy?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Yes its definitely possible to do a local uninstall of the application in Mobile 7.1. Although the solution is pretty straight forward, i suggest you to read my blog on [Local Deployment of Mobile Components in NetWeaver Mobile 7.1|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10762] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; inorder to get the overall picture and to understand the solution.

Once you have read through this blog, you will know the relevance of the DPI XML file. To perform a local undeployment, kindly create the DPI XML file and with the created XML edit and change the XML tag

<action TYPE="install" />

to

<action TYPE="uninstall" />

and then restart the client. Upon restart you should get a window that will ask to you undeploy the application.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Sivakumar

Answers (0)