cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sd order (TAS) intrastat relevant in SD invoicing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scenario of a third party order (TAS item category) is it required to use the SD invoice for intrastat?

I think not, because the PO is purchasing intrastat relevant and the vendor should report his invoice as intrastat relevant. But in standard SAP the TAS is intrastat relevant, so maybe I made a mistake?

Best regards,

Eric van Zundert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Whether it is interstate or intrastate the following has to be done for the Third party sales.

Order from customer A to Client B

Purchase order from B to Vendor C

Invoive from vendor C to B to do the invoice receipt for the delivered qty and to bill the customer A as per the invoice receipt qty.

Invoice from B to C.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

If this sale has happened in EU and all teh parties are within EU, then this item category is relevant for intrastat reporting and you have to report this to the Govt. It is anyway a report of all imports and exports within EU. Also our client submits the intrastat report including the third party process when all the parties involved are from EU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar requirement, please see the below.

Sales Org A does drop ship to customers in Europe from US and China. The US shipments do come to FedEx hub in Eindhoven, NL and from there sent to customers. Sales Org A Finance team thinks these transactions should be involved in intrastat report. But since these are drop ships dispatched from non EU countries, the intrastat report ignores it.

Please confirm whether this is required to be done in the intrastat report. If yes, how can we do this?

Thanks,

Subbarao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse we need invoicing in Third Party order..

But if you are creating direct PO not order, then invoicing does'nt happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot follow your remark.

An example of the situation:

Company A in country A invoices customber B in country B.

The delivery comes from country C by vendor C.

All countries are situated within de EC

The question is: is the invoice from Company A to customer B intrastat relevant?

In other words: is item category TAS in SAP intrastat relavant during billing the end customer?

Thank you,

Eric.

Edited by: Eric Van Zundert on Nov 19, 2008 6:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer A receives the order & will ask his vendor C to deliver goods to customer B.

Now A will receive invoice from vendor C for goods ordered. And B will receive invoice from A.

I don't know what you mean by intrastate........... , in my opinion either intrastate or interstate billing is to be done..

Simple thing is that A was not capable to deliver goods to B so A ask C to deliver goods to B. So A will only invoice to B for the goods B has received.

Regards,

Ravi