SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room is not available at the time of Event Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created these objects..

Resource (Room1)

Location (Campus1)

Resource Type (Lecture Hall)

I already associated Resource with Location and Resource Type.

Apart from it I have Linked Resource Type with Business Event Type.

But still when I am going to create an event for the event type I do not get any available room and building.

Even if I am choosing any default entry (already provided in IDES system), I am not getting room attached to locations.

I have done it in my earlier project, but now its missing.

what could be the reason? Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sudhir, in order to make a room available at event creation, you have to mantain the following relationships and infotypes:

Object G (Resource)

Rel. 003 with object F (Location)

Rel 020 with object R (Resource type)

Object R (resource type)

Rel 020 with object G (Resource)

Rel 022 with object D (event type)

You also have to define the type of resource handled by object R. You can specify this at Infotype 1023 (Availability Indicators). You have to create this infotype, select the tab "Room", and Save.

Object D (Buss. event type)

Rel 022 with object R (resource type)

With all of this defined, you can then go to Event creation, and create an event from the Business Event Type that includes the room you have created. You have to select Location and then Room.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Diego

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sudhir, in order to make a room available at event creation, you have to mantain the following relationships and infotypes:

Object G (Resource)

Rel. 003 with object F (Location)

Rel 020 with object R (Resource type)

Object R (resource type)

Rel 020 with object G (Resource)

Rel 022 with object D (event type)

You also have to define the type of resource handled by object R. You can specify this at Infotype 1023 (Availability Indicators). You have to create this infotype, select the tab "Room", and Save.

Object D (Buss. event type)

Rel 022 with object R (resource type)

With all of this defined, you can then go to Event creation, and create an event from the Business Event Type that includes the room you have created. You have to select Location and then Room.

Hope this helps. Regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear,

Problem Solved.

warm regards

Sudhir