cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have getting error " Order blocked for delivery as a result of credit block " while I am trying to deliver the goods.

What may be the problem here. I have done all the required configuration but still the error is coming.

Kindly guide me .

Kind of U R G E N T..

Regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi danny

Please go to VKM1 and release the order that is blocked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The t-code to set customer credit limit is FD32, however if you wan't to make delivery for this order you will have to release the order first through VKM5.

Enter the delivery number and press execute and then using the release button you can release the order for delivery.

Please give points if useful.

If you need some help with Customer Credit Limit...I can give you assistance on that as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go to vkm3 select ur blocked order check that release and save.

best regards,

venkataswamy.y

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi danny

Check wheather you have assigned any credit group and automatic credit check at PGI level and delivery level and for delivery document type LF .

Also check the credit limit in FD32 for that customer wheather it got exceeded or not . and also check the total credit limit and Individual credit limit . If you want to change you can change the limit also

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

T. Code: VA14L - displays documents that are blocked for delivery

T-Code: FD32 - to set customer credit limit.

However if you wan't to make delivery for this order you will have to release the order first through T. Code: VKM5.

Enter the delivery number and press execute and then using the release button you can release the order for delivery.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VKM3 --- put your sales order number -- then release it from there --- then deliver this sales order..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

I know about vkm3 n all. but the credit limit has not been exceeded and still I am getting the error.

Regards,

Danny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danny,

In case u do not wish to maintain Credit Limit for a Customer, then check with your Sale Document Type- 'Check Credit Limit'.

Regards

Arun