cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent error in BPE Inbound processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a BPM that was woprking fine till yesterday. Today the files after processing get stuck in the queues with this error-Permanent error in BPE Inbound processing. I have tried deleteing and creating the intergartion process again in IR and reimported and created all the objects in ID. The return code for the IP is 0. Tried SWF_XI_CUSTOMIZING. No workflows get created at all for the process. I have checked the IP many times and there seems to be no error. Did the semantic check also and there were no errors.

Can anyone help me in solving ths issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Merrilly Mathew.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered this error 3 times.

One because of a correlation mistake

One because of a transformation (mapping) mistake

And one because the input file of the receive step, with a correlation, was wrong

I hope it helps. I think "Permanent error in BPE Inbound processing" can have a lot of meanings. It doesn't appear because of one specific error.

Not: Also try to check your workflow during runtime and see where exactly it get stuck.

Regards.

Edited by: Arman Eker on Nov 18, 2008 4:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merrilly,

Check if you have any queue blocked.

Go to SMQR, slect every queue and click on 'qRFC Monitor'.

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all the queues. There were very few that had entries in them. I deleted them too. The problem still persists.

Thanks and Regards,

Merrilly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SWWL TCODE,

Check if there is any work item related to you Integration Process that has not been

processed successfully and it is stuck.

Delete them.

Be carefully. That only can be done in Production Environment in emergency cases.

You will not be able to recover these messages.

Then, refresh SXI_CACHE and check that your IP are with return code = 0.

Carlos