cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Conditions (S&H) for Billing Documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a pricing condition for shipping charges. Our user community wants the shipping charges to show up on the order and the invoice of the first shipment. Any subsequent shipment of this order, shipping charges should not show up on the invoice, but still remain on the order. I've generated a requirement (RV64A903) using VOFM that removes the shipping charges from billing, but it's not working because the logic is based data being present in structures KOMK & KOMP, which isn't always the case. Is there any other way to handle this request?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

RV64A... implies you are using a condition value formula. You should create a requirement routine(RV61A...) and put in a check to ensure the shipping charges do not apply to invoices created for subsequent deliveries. In the routine, you can check if order is already invoiced, if yes, then set sy-subrc to 4. Other wise set it to 0. You can read the tables(VBUP - order item status table) to check if the item has been invoiced.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ram for the information. That was exactly what I need to solve my problem and everything is working accordingly.

Once again thank you for your help and I will let everyone I know what a wonderful resource this is for find information related to SAP.

Thanks.

Lisa

Answers (0)