cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is their any table in which If we input purchase order number Then the system should display all the PR and sales order number(If it is Third party item).

Or guide me to create a Zreport In which The input parameter will Purchase order And system should display PR No as well as Sales order number and the sales order value.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi,

Definitely, you have to go for Z-Report.

Though, I don't have much knowledge on the same, as I havn't met with such requirement; but I did work on one such requirement, where Report must show

Quotation No. --> Sales Orders No. --> Sales Order Items Details (Material, Confirmed Qty, Delivered Qty, Open Value, Delivery Nos., Invoices created etc..)

Now, coming to your requirement, I searced the Forum, and found to such thread (somewhat):

&

All I contribute:

Different tables used in P.O. are: EKKO, EKPO, EKET, LFA1, MKPF, MSEG.

This might help you while writing your requirement.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use EKPO and EKKN tables. These table will not display sales order value.

EKPO table displays Customer (KUNNR) material MATNR , PR number BANFN .

EKKN table displays sales order number VBELN , sales document item VBELP, schedule line number VETEN , quantity MENGE.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any table in which If we input the sales order number Then the system should display The CUSTOMER CODE with Customer name(Against whom the sales order is created) and the total net sales order value.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi

Already I have given a suggestion to your original thread that you need to table join KNA1 with VBAK in SQVI, to meet your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check in MC01 it is trial.

pls guide if i was wrong by giving solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but you can try TCode VBFA.

Rgds

San