cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to start Integration Repository. I am getting the following error message:

<b>An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Title: Integration Builder

Vendor: SAP AG

Category: Download Error

Unable to load resource: http://XI/rep/repository/aii_ib_sbeans.jar</b>;

I tried placing the jar file aii_ib_sbeans.jar in repository but no effect. Has it anything to do with the java version? My java version is 1.5.0 and service pack is SP10.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pooja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Go thru this thread:

I think there is some problem with your java web start. Try a lower version.

And check my reply in the following thread:

Regards

Suraj

Message was edited by: S.R. Suraj

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I was also facing a similar problem and i found a workaround by changing the following:

<i>

Java Webstart> Preferences>General--> Change the Proxies from Use browser(by default in my case) to None.</i>

And now start Integeration Builder again ( install all the jar files)

This solution may help you.

Regards,

Puneet

0 Kudos

Hi Pooja ,

Check before whether "Java web Start" Installed in your or not . without this Integration Repository Neverstart.

Thanks ,

Ranadheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for ur prompt replies. Its wrking nw.I had jre 1.4.2_05 and 1.5.0. So according to SAP note 801868 that Suraj sent if both are ther JWS will use JRE 5.0 to start the appln that can cause probs. So I uninstalled JRE 1.5.0 and copied all files to rep again...

Thanks & Regards,

Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pooja,

It seems one of the jar files got corrupted.

Go to this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\<i><username></i>\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\javaws\cache

try copying the jar file into this folder manually.

This would suffice to solve your problem.

regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Some probable steps that you can try doing before actually trying to start the IR are:

- It is recommended to have a minimum of JRE 1.4.2 or higher. But it’s better not to have JRE 1.5 and above as it has been noticed to throw errors.

- To avoid auto updates of J2SE to higher versions go to the control panel and open the Java Plug In icon. Browse to the update panel and uncheck the checkbox for Check for Updates Automatically.

- Open Web Start and go to Preferences. In the General tab you will find 3 radio buttons for proxies. Select the None option.

- Try clearing the cache folder Java Web Start>File>Preferences>Advanced>Clear Folder and then try downloading the jar files again.

Regards,

abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

In your Java webstart executable file(javaws.exe), go into the application cache and view the files.

the path will be somethin like this

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\dmrep(or something)

go into ur repository cache there, and delete corrupted .jar files(u can identify them because they will have a windows icon and not a jar icon).

If this does not work, try resetting your cache.

Hope this works!

cheers,

Prashanth

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I am not sure if this is the exact solution to your problem, but I would recommend that you install j2sdk 1.4.2_9 version and check if the problem does not occur.

Regards,

bhavesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

plz have a look to this weblog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Udo

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Please revert from Java 1.5 and above .... it has shown to cause problems at many times ...

Also could you refer my weblog /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support which also has links to two other weblogs on the same issue.

Hope this help you.