cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inwarsd Inspection - Partial Acceptance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are doing the Inwards Inspection at MIGO level with 103 movement. At UD I am accpeting only a Partial Quantity by 105 movement. Remaining is returned to Vendor by 124 movement. Both 105 and 124 happens at QA32 UD level. (Automatic).

My client is asking for the Excise Invoice that has to be sent to Vendor so that Vendor will get the Credit for the taxes he paid for the returned qty. ( He would have paid the taxes for the complete quantity and as we have returned partial qty, they should get back the credit from Gov).

To ensure that Vendor receives the Credit back, what are all the documents need to be sent and How?.

Note: As I am doing Inspection at 103 level, no stock is updated with the procurement qty. So in this case, I am returning the goods as if I haven't receive them.

Experts please guide me.

Best Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

First of all, you should not do inspection for 103, 103 is GR in Block stock for that no accounting doc generates. And when you are returning back to vendor from Block stock for that material mat. doc refering ,no accounting document will generat.

Accounting Doc will generate only for the quantity posted in Unrestricted (105), and that is the actual recived quantity.You can refer this doc. to vendor.

Regards,

Neeraj Singh Bhadauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Mr.Neeraj.

I have few doubts in the same context. Why Account document should be generated and why Inventory should get updated before the Quality Inspection is over.

Why the reversal of Accounting Entries and reversal of Inventory and all other reversal should takes place unnecessarily, if we could reject the materials at Quality Inspection (103) itself.

Will this not simplify all the process that I have mentioned above.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

First of all, you should not do inspection for 103, 103 is GR in Block stock for that no accounting doc generates. And when you are returning back to vendor from Block stock for that material mat. doc refering ,no accounting document will generat.

Accounting Doc will generate only for the quantity posted in Unrestricted (105), and that is the actual recived quantity.You can refer this doc. to vendor.

Regards,

Neeraj Singh Bhadauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, Please guide me

Sam