cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create the JCO connections in webdypro (JAVA) No SLD Connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

In webdynpro i am unable to create standard JCo connections. create Jco connections and Maintain Jco COnnections are disabled. when i click any of the standard content of the Jco connections it displays error message No sld check. But SLD is running fine. I have checked in Visual Admin there also SLD supplier is running fine.

But i am unable to create or maintain the Standard content of the JCo Destinations.

Thank You,

Mahesh C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Do check whether you have concerned roles, for modifying this task.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awesome...congrats

0 Kudos

In Web dynpro console.. you can find check SLD destination.. click on it and see if its working fine.

if not .. go to visual admin(or config tool ..i dont remember ).. SLD supplier and maintain proper SLD connection..

Regards,

akhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having all admin rights. And also i have checked in Check SLD Connection. It showing the error connection to SLD Could not opened successfully. But SLD is running fine and i have checked in Visual admin SLD datasupplier is running fine.

When i check in the log of the SLD there it is showing

#2852 11/18/2008 18:27:18.265 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_29] FATAL com.sap.lcr.cimsrv.CIMOMServlet: SLD initialization failure, can not set up cluster-wide event notification. Please check your JMS provider for errors.

Thrown:

com.sap.sld.api.wbem.exception.CIMException: CIM_ERR_FAILED: Failed to initialize cluster notification. Please check your JNDI service and JMS provider for errors.

Is that i need to change the CIM content?

I could not able to get clue on this.

Thank You,

Mahesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the patch level of SP, that you are using here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to follow the OSS note

Note 939592 - PI Usage Configuration versus Central SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shashank,

Patch level is SP 16. And this system is standalone EP server.

Thank You,

Mahesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

It is solved. By refering the SAP note 971249 -JMSServerSecurityException thrown accessing JMS resourses.

Thanks for your replies.