cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to FInd HTTPS port in SMICM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'am trying to work on HTTPS .When i check on SMICM->Goto->Services i'am unable to find HTTPS service.

I did all this steps

1. From SAPGUI, run rz10

2. Add the parameter such as "PROT=HTTPS, PORT=443, TIMEOUT=9000" for icm/server_port_3.

You may use smcim->goto->parameters->display to check how many icm/server_port_<xx> already been defined and use next integer.

3. Save and activate the changes

4. Shutdown SAP system

5. go to c:\usr\sap\<sid>\SYS\profile, copy the changes from default.pfl to default.

6. Start SAP system.

but still i'am unable to find HTTPS service in SMICM.

Please guide me how to create this service.

With Regards,

Pradeep.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we are getting the same error , kindly advise.

Operation failed (rc=1)

Message no. ICM006

as per the note 510007 - Setting up SSL on Application Server ABAP we have checked everything looks the same and we have completed in development system also and its working fine but for quality system we are getting the error.

Please have a look .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you did is not enough.

You have to install the SAP Cryptolib and to generate the SSL certificate with transaction STRUST.

All is described in help.sap.com and in numerous blogs on SDN.

Use the *Search" Button....

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Thankyou for your reply.

I'am working on it.Installing Cryptolib.

I got a SAP note 510007 "Setting-up SSL on the Web Applications Server ABAP"

Can you please let me know whether i can follow with this is note.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep.B

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

yes. thats the note [note 510007|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/510007]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Actually i'am working with Digital Signature in Form 16.In this i need to have a "SSL connection between the ADS & R/3"

So to do this i think we need to work with this note and then we need to do configuration in Visual Administration.We have the configuration document which we need to do in VA in ADS Config guide but before that i think we need to work on the Note 510007.

If it is so please let me know.

With Regards,

Pradeep.B

Oliver5
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

i am unfortenately not ADS expert, but I suggest as it is a mutual connection.

for JEE Server there is an extra note: [note 838111|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/838111] describing setup SSL ADS on an dedicated J2EE Server.

For BI it is also described: [note 1050733|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1050733]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thankyou for your information.

I will get back to you with a result.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

note: To activate HTTPS port in ECC server you need to create the SSL pse's in transaction strust.

once you create SSLS SSLA and SSLC pse take whole system restart, then only the SSL port will be activated in SMICM.

give the proper authorization to all PSE at OS level.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos
      • ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - dlopen("/usr/sap/HRQ/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so") FAILED

.1: icman: fatal: /usr/sap/HRQ/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so: open failed: No such file or directory" [dlux_mt.c 445]

• ERROR => secudessl_LoadLibrary(): Unable to load "/usr/sap/HRQ/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so" [ssslsecu_mt. 387]

• ERROR => Loading of SSL library failed NO SSL available!

=================================================

<<- ERROR: SapSSLInit(read_profile=1)==SSSLERR_LIB_NOT_FOUND

• ERROR => IcmIActivateService: SapSSLInit (rc=-1): SSSLERR_LIB_NOT_FOUND [icxxserv_mt. 737]

• ERROR => IcmHandleMonServMsg: IcmActivateService failed for 8443, 2(rc=-14) [icxxmsg_mt.c 1872]

Fri Apr 30 04:55:45 2010

Am getting the above error when activating HTTPS service in SMICM, please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you read the message ? It is perfectly clear :

> /usr/sap/HRQ/SYS/exe/run/libsapcrypto.so: open failed: No such file or directory

You don't seem to have installed the SapCryptolib.

Regards,

Olivier