error in delivery of STO

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all

We are doing intra company STO

and we are creating purchase orders thro ME21N t code

We are getting PO no say for e.g 60000158

But when we are trying to create delivery thro VL10B or VL10F the system throws a message as the list contains no data

When we are trying put the order in ME22N in change mode or ME23N display mode there is a message the entered doc is not there in the data base

In simple the doc is getting vanished after it gets saved and we have tried with an ABAPER and the same is not tracable or hasnt got updated in any of the tables

When it happened for the first time the system threw an error of LOGICAL SYSTEM APO ERROR

Friends need all your suggestions and comments to fix the issue?Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RAja,

In addition to Mr. Laxmipathi's comment:

Assign logical system for the client in T. Code: SCC4, before T. Code: SALE/ BD54

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

Just try this but not sure this will solve your issue.

Go to TCode SALE and select the following

Basic Settings --> Logical Systems -- Assign Logical System to Client. There assign company code currency to the said client and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This express document terminate happens if somebody has tampered with some exit in the standard programs and the data tends to overflow in the tables. Though you see a document number getting generated, it actually doesnot get generated. This also happens when you are accessing the function (say ME21N) and at the same time some ABAP'er is changing the standard tables.

If it is due to some code in the standard PO prog, then ask the ABAP'er to remove the code.

ALso try to reboot the SAP server and see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the rule in VL10B, remove it and give the PO number as a selection criteria.

Make sure the shipping point in VL10B and stock in the delivering plant.

Prase