cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line issue !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i am creating the sales order with reff to quotation the schedule lines arre generated.,

But when i am directly creating the sales order for the same material no schedule line are generated for the same doc type also.

Can some body guide me why its happening ?

i have check the settings in VOV7,VOV5,VOV4 etc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friend

First of all check in MMR , the MRP type you have assigned. .Now go to VOV6 and check the combination With item category AGN . check in VOV6 the item category of AGN and the MRP type you have assigned in the MMR. Then the problem, is there only . you need to do a schedule line determination

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAPSD000 000

Check the the value of QS permitted of yr Quation type in VOV8. This may be the reason.

Please check..

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPSD

For this u have to do Schedule line category determination in VOV5

Item category + MRP Type+ Schedule Line

TanNDCN

TanPDCP

and another thing to check in VOV8OR control data- Keep Quotation message--B(Check at item level).

Do all these setting and ur issue will solve.

Regards

Srinivas.

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Nov 19, 2008 8:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have check the settings are already done .

But still when i am creating sales order no schedule line is generated . It is generated in sales order when i am creating the order with reff to quotation. Kindly help in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I mentioned in other forum, have you checked if ref. mandatory field is filled up with "B" in VOV8 for your sales document type ? if yes, then remove it and then create sales order..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

No reff manadatory field is blank already.

directly i am creating a sales order.still no schedule lines are generated , kindly help

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have the item category as TAN, and in VOV7, if you have checked the box "Sched Line Allowed", then definitely, while creating sale order without any reference, scehdule line will flow. Please let me know what item category you have in your sale order and also ensure that you have checked the box as cited above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshimipathi,

Its there i am using item category tan only .

but still is its not coming ??? I have mantain the required combination in VOV5 also.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the box "Sched Line Allowed" for TAN in VOV7 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this problem is happening for a particular material or for all materials ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

thanx a lot for your help its because of the customization we have done in sales order screen adding two extra field as per the special requirement. where the order quantity is automatically population from certain logic maintain for that two fields...

Thanks Again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the sch. line category assignments for ur sales order and the MRP in ur material masters.

regards

suresh s