cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No such destination of type WebService exists..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a simple web dynpro application which uses interacive form UI element. When I deploy the application, I get following stack trace.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Failed to UPDATEDATAINPDF

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:418)

Caused by: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObjectRuntimeException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: An error occured while reading data from the destination sap.com/tcwdpdfobject/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy/ConfigPort_Document. The error was: com.sap.security.core.server.destinations.api.DestinationException No such destination of type WebService exists..

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:408)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.render(PDFObject.java:3948)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRenderHandler.handle(PDFDocumentRenderHandler.java:148)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentProcessor.process(PDFDocumentProcessor.java:52)

... 32 more

Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.ClientProtocolException: An error occured while reading data from the destination sap.com/tcwdpdfobject/com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy/ConfigPort_Document. The error was: com.sap.security.core.server.destinations.api.DestinationException No such destination of type WebService exists..

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.ConfigBindingStub.rpData(ConfigBindingStub.java:89)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.ConfigBindingStub.rpData(ConfigBindingStub.java:99)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.pdfobject.core.PDFObject.doSoapCall(PDFObject.java:385)

... 35 more

Can anyone tell me which area of my application is causing the problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You are calling the WS in the PDF form as new data connection, or You have made an Adaptive WS Model and then binding the node to the PDF Source?

Thanks

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am calling WS using new data connection in pdf document.

former_member1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okay... I am not sure with the new release of the Live Cycle designer and ADS.

1. But have you triend merging WSDL files???

2. Have you tried creating the WS Destinations in Visual Admin (till NW 7.0) / ESOA Management (NW7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you create a attribute pdfobject of type binary and bind to your UI element?

Check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/dc/f1783fe3263042e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Gopi

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this

PradeeP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to configure ADS server for your J2EE engine.Once it is configured you wont get the error.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

ADS is configured for J2EE angine on which I deploy my application. May be something else is causing the problem. Any other ideas ?