cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC assignment in certificate profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement. I have created a certificate profile and assigned all mic's and material to it.

Arround 2000 mics are assigned to the certificate profile.

The problem is that when user create a new MIC sometime he assign this MIC to profile and sometimes not and now when i will go to assign this unassigned mIC to profile how i will come to know that

1)weather the MICs is assigned to certificate profile or not ; i can not search the MIC one by one in assigned 2000MIC's

2)Also system will not stop me from assigning the MIC to profile which is already assigned.

Provide U R valuable inputs on this

ASD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amol,

Use tcode QS26,before assigning MIC to cert. profile.Here you can check whether MIC is assigned to the profile or not.

Hope this solves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

In QS26, when you check whether MIC is assigned to the profile or not, there you will be able to see the sort no also (like 10,20,30 etc) of that MIC in the cert. profile.From that sort no. you can easily find the required MIC in the certificate profile.

Hope this suffice your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems to be a typical support issue. Basically it depends on what system you follow for any changes and how you document the same for further tracking. If there is any sytem for review & approval of changes this will definetly be usefull to you before updating the changes.

Regards

Suhas

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Dont know whether any SAP standard solution is available. But this user exit can help u for the same

QCPA0001.

Regards

Gajesh