cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters related to reorg of MONI has been changed to SAP default value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

PRD system running on AIX, DB2 and MONI table use to keep data of last 12 months which can be found from ST03N. But by mistake Parameters related to reorg of MONI has been changed to SAP default value which keep data for only 2 months. This Parameter config was found under ST03N --> Collector and Performance > Workload collector> Collector and reorg. So after the background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR ran successfully all the old record could not found under ST03N.But those record are very critical and we need to retrieve it from any where. I have already changed the Parameter as it was before. Now how I am able to found the old records? I don't wan't the Backup restore as it will cause loss of Business data after the change was made. Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sammy,

> So after the background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR ran successfully all the old record could not found under ST03N.

yes, the data was deleted because of the reorganization settings.

Without restore (e.g. to a test system and then transporting the old data) you have no chance to get this data.

Regards, Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sebastian_sebaraj
Participant
0 Kudos

Use Oracle LogMiner to restore only that table which will not affect the Business Data.

May be you can restore MONI table in QA.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/logminer.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for an quick and steady answer.

Regards,

Sammy....