cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session management of OCI BSP application.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone used the standard BSP application SYSTEM (pages session_single_frame and session_default_frame) for session management for BSP applications in OCI?

I tried using it , but as soon as i submit (transfer SC from BSP to ITS) , a blank page comes up.

We are on SRM 5.0

Have anyone faced a similar issue?

Thanks ,

Anubhav.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav.

Can you please define more clearly what your reason for doing this is as it is not a good idea to tamper with the session handling of the catalog as the link between SRM -> Catalog will be destroyed if 'interfered' with by session management. The WSI is hard coded to handle the catalog session and it's parameters so changing this will result in inconsistency of the catalog management as you have already seen!

Regards,

Jason

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I am facing issues like..

1)If the BSP application is closed , before transfering to ITS and the application link is clicked again,

the new page opens up with options that were selected in previous session(Like pre selected radio buttons and list box options , which should be initial)

2)Some times we get the items that were added in previous session, in the shoping cart , instead of the items added recently.

Thanks,

Anubhav.

Answers (0)