cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM access key problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I want to write a customized routine in VOFM with routine number 601.For this i need to have the access key.So i have generated request for access key at Service market place, based on the object name RV64A601 and the object type is VSED.I even got the registration key but when i am using this regsitration key on VOFM for the respective routine creation, I am getting "incorrect entry" message.

If any one of you have requested for an access for any customizing routine pls help me ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obviously one (or all) of these items are incorrect:

1) it's not RV64A601

2) it's not VSED (actually I think it should be PROG)

3) System Release # is incorrect

4) you got a wrong key

When requesting a key, make sure to select the same values that you see on the screen where the key is requested. SAP is looking for an exact match. If anything is off, it's not going to accept the key.

If you also need to enter the developer's key (which doesn't seem to be the case), make sure you have the correct key and correct user ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx dear..........successfully done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check from table ' DEVACCESS ' whether ur access key will be updated if it is provided .

saravanan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that your ID system is OK, perhaps you have a mistake with this number.

Check this document, it will help you: http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/InsideVOFM.pdf

Regards,

Eduardo