SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement screen not visible

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one problem. below is the details.

In tcode PIQST00. after entering the student number and click on Audit details.The screen Admission Editing is displayed. but the requirement subscreen area is not displaying the data.

could you please let me know what has to be done

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Santosh Kumaar.M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Try to do it with the help of Requirement Profile Template, and assign this template to your program of study.

If still you are not getting it, then execute the Admission Process and tell me the result.

Regards

Sudhir Gupta

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Try to do it with the help of Requirement Profile Template, and assign this template to your program of study.

If still you are not getting it, then execute the Admission Process and tell me the result.

Regards

Sudhir Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I cannot paste the link for this . But if u can see the TCode : PIQST00,

select a student -> and Program of study -> click on Audit Details(Syntax Check Button) -> In the next screen u find the exectue assesment button (Same syntax check button). Under that we have

Requirements Met Not met Irreleavant Tabs.Under that there is no screen displayed .

can you pls help me out in displaying the screen which is not visible.

0 Kudos

Can anybody give an update at the earliest...

Thanks

0 Kudos

Santosh,

When you create the admissions record, are you getting any messages? I ask because it sounds like you don't have a Requirement Profile being generated at all for the student.

Please reply back with any error messages you are getting when you create the admissions record.

Also, double-check the following:

- You have a Top-level Requirement in your requirement pattern.

- You have actually assigned sub-requirements to your Requirement Template.

Michael

0 Kudos

whenever i m trying to exectue the admission .. im getting the following error.

An error has occurred at callup point 0017 during the rule check

Message no. HRPIQ000852

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Pls check the error.

Thanks

Santosh

0 Kudos

Santosh,

Please, I need to know what happens when you CREATE the admissions record, not when you try to EXECUTE it. Please verify that you are able to simple CREATE an admissions record with no warnings/errors first. Thanks.

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We are able to create the admission record without any errors.

Thanks

Santosh.

0 Kudos

That's good. Now, Callup point 0017 has nothing to do with admissions audit. It is for Admissions overall. You must have some errant VSR rule attacehd to that callup point in your system. Please use transaction PIQRULEWB_RC to figure out what rule containers the system is finding for admissions.

Michael

0 Kudos

Santosh,

Can you check this other thread to see if the situation I describe there applies to you also?

Michael

0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Please turn off the Use Template functionality from Program of study and see the results.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Santosh,

What is the value that you have maintained in the customizing "Prevent Storage of Requirements without Subrequirements" ?, If you have any values in this customizing, kindly remove them and observe the behaviour now.

This is of course not the solution for your issue bt would help us to know where exactly the issue is.

Also may be if it is not much effort can you try setting up admission audit without template and see if it works for you ?

Thanks,

Kasi

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thanks for the reply.

I already assigned requirement profile template to program of study. I'm able to see requirement filed in student file but empty without any requirement and checkbox. Did all the settings as per audit cookbook.

The parent table PIQDBAUDF is having the AUDF_ID(Requirement Profile Identifier (ID)). but not inserting the same value in

1) PIQDBAUDF_STRU1 ( Requirements of Requirement Profiles)

2) PIQDBAUDF_STRU2 ( Subrequirements of Requirement Profiles).

Could you please let me know where we are going wrong with settings/configuration or do we need to implement any OSS Note. if so please do let us know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Santosh Kumaar.M

0 Kudos

Santosh,

Perhaps you could upload some screenshots of what you are seeing. Then I can help you troubleshoot. Also, please provide details about exactly what you are doing to create the admissions record.

Michael

0 Kudos

Hello Sudheer,

To be more clear on this statement

"I already assigned requirement profile template to program of study. I'm able to see requirement filed in student file but empty without any requirement and checkbox"

are you not able to see the subrequirement and the checkbox ?, If yes I would suggest you to send the screen shot of your requirement profile template.

Thanks and Regards,

Kasi Raaman.R

santosh_kumarm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Thank you for the reply. Could you please give me your E-Mail ID. so that i can send you the screenshot.

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

Actually you should just upload it as an atachment to this thread so that everyone can see the problem and (hopefully) the solution.