cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lined not genereted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when i am creating the sales order with reff to quotation the schedule lines arre generated.,

But when i am directly creating thesales order for the same material no schedule line are generated for the same doc type also.

Can some body guide me why its happening and how automaically schedule line can be generated in this case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Actually my previous solution doesnt help u out, anyways u try in copy control from quotation to sales order , item data ,copy schedule lines, u just check the box and try .

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram ,

The problem is when we are creating with reff the schedule lines are generetad.

but when we create sales order with out any reff schedule lines are not generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a thought --- check your sales document type in Ref mandatory field if you have maintained "B" or not.. if yes.. then remove the same and check in VA01 if schedule line are getting generated or not...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check follwing settings:

1. T. Code: VOV7 - check with your Item-Category, whether Box: Schedule Line Allowed is marked and ticked?

2. T. Code: VOV4 - Item Category Assignment to Sales Doc type

3. T. Code: VOV5, please check the determination i.e

item category+MRP type= schedule line cat

3. T. Code: VOV6 - Select your Schedule lIne Category and check whether Boxes: Req./Assembly & Availability under Tab: Transaction Flow are marked as ticked?

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Apart from this, Please refer:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

plz check the scheduline category determination( vov5),

item category + mrp type( material master)

so, plz check the mrp type in the material master.

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

am sure the item category is getting changed in both the scenarios. If yes, check in VOV7 for schedule line allowed option.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , anil

In both the cases item categories are same ....... and i have checked in vov7 also its already maintained correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the item category of your sales order material in VOV7 and check in Business Data Tab whether "Schedule Line Allowed" indicator is checked or not if not then set it.

Regards

Subhasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subhasish,

Its already checked in the business data .. the problem is that when i am creating a sales order with reff to quotation system automatically generates the schedule line , but when iam creating sales order directly without any reff schedule lines are not getting generated.. kindly help in this regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the schedule line assignment by going on this step

IMG u2013 sales and distribution u2013 sales u2013 sales document u2013 schedule lines u2013 assign schedule line categories

Check whether any schedule line is assigned to you item category and mrp type.

If not then please do it that

If still the problem exist then post it over here

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the item category of the item from your sales order, then go to VOV7 -- then check if sch. line allowed checkbox is ticket or not...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check your Schedulne category in VOV6 whether Avl check and Req/Assembly should be Tick.......

Check it and Update ............

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah its ticked already!!!!