cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I have completed order ,delivery, billing...

now i want to do invoicing.....

how we can do invoicing??? where we can see all the receivables????

thanks

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in general, when you have done the billing then you will also have done the invoicing. i guess you are referring strictly to accounts receivables, which you can see for the customer by using tcode FBL5N.

in addition, you will also see credit related data by doing FD32 or FD33, F.35, etc. just go to Easy Access > Logistics > SD and look for Credit Management.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Nov 18, 2008 5:54 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

In the context of SD billing and Invoice are one and the same.If you create the billing document means through "VF01" means the document (invoice) is created.But in FBL5n this billing document will appear as an open item.If you post that document through F-28 then the clearing document will be created.Same number as of the billing document will be created as the clearing document if it is maintained in customizing.after that this invoice will be appeared as cleared item in FBL5n.In the same we can check the A/C receivables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replies,

now how can i clear the document through f-28???

suppose partial payment....

thanks

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

while i am doing customer payment , i am getting the following error.

The difference is too larger for clearing.

how can we post the amount 150.58.(only round figure is possible) ?

thanks

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

If you want to give partial payment, then you enter what ever the amount you want in the initial screen of F-28.give the remaining amount in difference postings field.If you want to post the remaining amount also then post against the clearing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

AS billing and invoicing refer to the same in SAP SD. From your mail the billing is already completed (VF01). You may use FBL5N to see the A/R.

Prase