SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical masterdata replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please suggest me the steps to be followed to replicate technical masterdata like connection object , premise , installation from ISU<->CRM .Also send me some relevent docs at sapdotcrmatrediffmaildotcom .

Thanks & Regards

Rahul D

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forwarded you Master Data Template cook book for Techinical master data creation.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Shiva ,

Sorry , I still have not received your document .Could you please resend it again .

Giving my ID again for your reference : sapdotcrm at rediffmaildotcom .

Otherwise could you please tell me some of the process steps that I should make sure while replicating of Technical Masterdata .

Thanks &Regardsm

Rahul D

0 Kudos

Once gain i forwarded the document. Please check into your account and let me know.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Shiva ,

Thank u so much for sending that document, but It maily covers the concept of Masterdata Templates which are required for data replication from CRM -> ISU .

At this point of time we are doing the initial download of Technical masterdata from ISU -> CRM . It would be very helpful for us if you can send the prerequisits or process steps to be done for successful initial download of Connection objects and PODs from ISU to CRM .

Nevertheless , I am rewarding you points for the effort you have put for this .

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul D

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Can you share the tutorial with me as well at karanchopra(DOT)kc(AT)gmail(DOT).com

Thanks,

Karan