cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to print multiple pages pages with different page layouts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i have requirement like, i have to print form which has multiple pages but here i have problem, with printing last page, where it has it has it's own lay out which has different from previous pages.

for eg: my first first page has different layout,and second page has different lay out.( data in this page may extend to n number of pages). finally i have to print last page with some data but with different layout.

pleae help me

thanks in advance

sindu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using a SAP script,

While creating the layout make a seperate window for box. Write all statements for creation of box into the window.

Here you can use IF.......ELSE.........ENDIF statements to design different layouts.

IF first page

box......

box......

(First layout)

ELSEIF second page

box......

(Second page)

IF last page

(Third layout)

ENDIF.

Please clearly state whether you are using Smartform or SAP script to get correct response to query.

regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo gaurav,

i'[m using smart form. my problem is how to print the last page in the form as it has different windows, than the earlier page.

when i gave next page for my previous page as last page, it is not taking the last which i mentioned.

thanks

Sindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign windows to each page, and each window can have its own layout specific to a page. You can even create windows specific just to a page, maintain its size depending on the page or you can also disregard certain windows for certain page.

if you're asking if you can have multiple page formats in a single sapscript (say you want one to be in portrait, one in landscape, or pages with different paper size), i dont think this is possible with sapscript. You can use smartforms for this.

Hope this helps.

Tyken

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create 2 pages with different layouts.

FIRST goto NEXTPAGE

NEXTPAGE goto NEXTPAGE

in the NEXTPAGE itself you have create LASTPAGE layout also, and put the conditions for LASTPAGE layout windows like AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW...( for all windows which are display in the last page)