cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order item quantity is not copied to delivery order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am trying to make a delivery order w.r.t. sales order which have 10 quantity for a certian material. when i create it, all the data on sales order is copied to the delivery order automatically EXCEPT the material quantity which was 10. it was working perfect and i dont know what mistake i made. is there any way out?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the confirm quantity and date in the schedule lines of the sales order, and also check in MMBE whether the stocks are their in your desired plant and stor. Location.

In VL01n Put selection date as a confirmed quantity date of the sales order schedule lines.

Even though if your problem sustained then tell me which order type it is BV, MTO etc

Bye for now

Veera.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need Help,

Despite of the stock being in place (Unreserved,Unrestricted) ,Properly defining the storage location in the Picking location determination as well as properly maintaining the determination rule in the delivery.

I am still getting the error message of "An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted." while creating a delivery against sales order. Do you know any other reason of the same.

Delivery Dates also seems to have no issues..

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating delivery, r u getting the following error..

An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.

If so, you are maintainig picking location determination for that particular plant and shipping point combination.

i.e.,

in OVL3 , for ur plant , Shipping point, Storage condition(Taken from Material master- Plant/Stor1 View)

you will be maintaining some storage location.

But for that storage location, you do not maintain a stock..

If you specify the storage location in sale order, the error won't come..

Otherwise add stock to the storage location assigned in OVL3..

It'll work..

I have also got the same error..

Hope it may be useful to you..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think your material quantity will be completed, you can change the material in salesorder(VA01),after you can do the delivery. other wise you can repeat the salesorder once again.

hope it will help you.

dhanush

Edited by: Dhananjaya on Nov 18, 2008 7:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once u check the copy controls from sales document to delivery docuemt ( VTLA )

u can check : Delivery document(LF ) to (OR)source doucumet

and check the item category tan in deatails u mention

oreder require ments- 101

data transfer item data- 699

business data- 2

Contol data - update document flow -Tick

And u can mainain the all the requrments u can find the quantity in ur delivery documet.

regards , sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Measum,

Check your configuration for ATP. If you are including sale orders in the delivery check, then all of the material may be consumed by other demand. Do not include sale order demand in the delivery ATP and you will be able to pull stock for a specific delivery.

Hope this ll help you!

Preethi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hay,

i created the stock quantity with mb1c command. can you please guide me how to configure atp?