Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is such that

My client is offering free goods (10+1) scheme, but he says that for free good there should be an Re.1 billing but not with zero price.

Can any one help me out of this issue.

Rgs,

Kumar.

SAP-SD Consultant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

free goods exclusive scenario mentioned by you is picked by the condition type R100 in the pricing procedure with requirement 55 and alternate condition base value 28

This requirement actually accesses the item category pricing field for the free line item that is TANN and works when the value is there only B which means 100% discount

The other possible entries for the pricing field in item category is no pricing BLANK ,standard pricing X,pricing for empties A

In this through the ABAP program you have define another key and that key should always take the price as Rs 1 and the same should be entered in TANN

This is possible thro development only and not by mere customization

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 18, 2008 4:23 PM

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 18, 2008 4:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramprasad,

My client want to give Re.1 For free goods.So, that he can claim the TDS.

If u see in the invoice for free goods also tax is calculated.

Kindly, revert back.

Rgs,

Tilak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tilak,

Actually why ur client needs rs.1 as pricing, is there any logic behind pricing as rs.1, can u throw some clarification on the scenario.

regards,

ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you explain about the requirement behind this more clearly.

One possibility is to main the condition record, but it becomes cumbersome to maintain lot of master data everytime a free good is added / removed. You cannot for the same material at the same have two prices active i.e., Re 1/- and Zero billing. Even if we force Re 1/- through a Z condition type with an alternative calculation formula, the question to which account will you post the Re 1/-.

Regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Try this: Define a new condition type ZFDC free goods cost in V/08. In the requirement routine put a condition that ZFDC should apply only for TANN item catg or when there is a free goods. Key combination can be sales org / customer or sales org / material.

In the condition records maintain Rs 1 as the price. So in pricing system will apply Rs 1 as price of the TANN items.

Check if that is working.

Regards,

Sivanand