cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM-ABA API timeout problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers!!!!!!!!!!

I am facing a timeout issue between MDM and ABAP. Here for merging the records in MDM, ABAP has to invoke the process of matching by running the strategy which has been created in MDM and then merge the records. But we are getting an error as

'NiRawReadError: An error occured when reading data from socket.

We have placed the allow.ip and deny.ip files in server. also we ave increased the parameter in RZ11 from 300000 to 50000. But still we are getting this error. Does any body has an idea how to solve this.

Thanks & Regards

Dilmit Chadha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilmit,

One of the reason for this type of error can be :

Do check if you have created a User name in the MDM Users Table with the same User Name and Password that you are using to login to the ERP System....

And are you able to connect to the respective MDM Repository ......

Do revert in case of further issues.....

Regards,

Parul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

The user name and password are set correctly in MDM.

Does any body has an idea regarding this issue?

Thanks & Regards

Dilmit Kaur Chadha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilmit,

NiRawReadError: error occurs when :Partner not Reached(host:XX,YY.ZZ(IP ADRR), Service 2005)

Try this below steps:

1. Check have you created Allow.ip file having your R/3 system IP Address placed in your MDM Server

level folder.

2. If step 1 already done, Please Restart your MDM Server.

3. Your Repository must be mounted and then try to establish connection between your R/3 and MDM

4. Also, check in your MDMAPIC transaction you have maintained Valid Repository Name, MDM Server

IP under Host Name,Default Port for MDM Server 20005. and lastly MDM Provider as per your MDM

Server compatible Version.

Note : Must Restart your MDM server.

For more Details abt your error you can run report Tracing Pdf 7.

Hope it will Help you,

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

I have already tried doing all the steps which you have mentioned, but to no luck, I am still facing the same error.

Can you please elabrate more on report tracing Pdf7. Where can I find this.

Thanks & Regards

Dilmit Chadha